Due to the uncertainty of the Coronavirus pandemic, t it is in everyone’s best interest to cancel the bike rodeo on May 9th.  We will assess the situation at a later date to determine if and when it should be rescheduled.

Regardless of the decision, we will have helmets available to distribute to children in the community, whether by appointment or at a rescheduled event, when it is safe to do so.

We are not able to determine that at the current time and will contact you when we have more information about guidelines and restrictions from the Department of Health.

We are committed to the safety and well-being of the children in our community and will make every effort continue to educate and protect them.

Please stay healthy and safe!