LAWRENCE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
NOW AVAILABLE – FLEXIBLE OPTIONS
With so many demands on today’s families, parents need all the support they can get. That’s why child care at the Y is about more than looking after kids. It’s about nurturing their development, by providing a safe place to learn foundational skills, develop healthy, trusting relationships, and building self-reliance through the Y core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
Why choose the Y:
- Experienced, nurturing staff
- Safe environment: Staff background checks, secure facilities with entry by key* and visitor screening
- Low teacher-to-child ratios
- Flexible scheduling options
- Curriculums that promote youth development, healthy lifestyles, and social and emotional learning
- Daily communications with parents
- Affordable, with financial assistance available through application
- Access to variety of summer camp experiences
- Inclusive environments with respect for cultural diversity
BEFORE CARE AND AFTER SCHOOL WILL BEGIN AGAIN FEBRUARY 1, 2021
Open to all Lawrenceville Public School Students
Full Day Program Location:
Lawrence Intermediate School
The program operates when the Lawrenceville Schools are in session and is available during the school year as an option to REMOTE LEARNING, however, if schools are closed or are not in session for any reason, the program will not be open. The program will begin the first day of school.
We’re committed to helping everyone achieve their potential. As a result of our Annual Support Campaign, financial assistance is available for those needing help paying for the cost of a YMCA program or membership.
Download the Financial Assistance Papers and email to Jeff Hirschman at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info about the program – email Jhirschman@capitalymca.org