What do you gain as an employee of the Capital Area YMCA?
When you work for the Capital Area YMCA you gain:
- Professional development and experience that is unmatched.
- Free full facility membership
- Competitive hourly rate
- Family-friendly work environment
- Discounts on child care and program fees
- Unlimited career options with a national network
To apply please visit our Job Opportunities page.
Whether you are an aspiring teacher looking for supplementary income, retired professional looking for a job with a good cause, or young emerging professional looking for an organization you can grow with – we are a TEAM that builds skills and impacts our community. The rewards from working with the Y are endless, but it’s up to YOU.
If you want to join our team, the Capital Area YMCA only accepts applications electronically.
Do you have the skills to be successful?
We are looking for staff who have the skills to make a difference! Visit our Job Portal link for a complete list of current openings.
- Positive Attitude: will you bring an energy and positive attitude that is contagious?
- Excellent Work Ethic: will you come to work every day ready to make a difference?
- Always Striving: are you willing to look around and say, “I can do more, I can do better – so every Y member, guest and participant feels the excellence when they walk through the door.
- Sacrifice: are you ready to go BEYOND what is necessary, and give YOUR time to make sure THEIR experience is unforgettable?