At the Capital Area YMCA Preschool Center our philosophy and practices are based upon best practices in early childhood development. Our Classrooms reflect an active environment that allows children to make new discoveries and to mature at their own pace. Our children and families also enjoy the benefits of our many partnerships and special programs. Parents gain an invaluable understanding of their child’s social/emotional, behavioral, physical and cognitive development. Monthly parent workshops, semi-annual parent-teacher conferences, hearing, dental, vision and developmental screenings for children all offer parents insight into the developmental stages of preschool aged children. Our Family Workers are available to provide information regarding employment, health insurance, housing, positive redirection and other topics involving children and families. You are welcome to schedule an appointment with your child’s Family Worker ANYTIME.
Call 609-599-9622 ext 210, 213 or 209 to schedule an appointment or tour!
Ages: 3-5 years
Cost: FREE for Trenton Area Residents 8:40 am to 3:15 pm; September through June
What We Offer
- Grow NJ Kids Program Participant
- We are a Trenton School District Preschool
- Highly-Qualified Staff
- Director – NJ Administrator’s Credential
- Family Workers – FDC Certified
- P-3 Certified and Trained Teachers
- Gold Inter-rater Reliability
- Nutritional Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Provided
- Before Care 7:30am-8:40am for a nominal fee
- After Care 3:15pm-5:30pm for a nominal fee
Slots are first-come first-served basis; therefore, please call one of our Family Workers or the Preschool Office for details and don’t forget to ask about our 2020 Summer Camp!