Camp Adventures Pre School at Prospect Village
Entering Pre-K thru Entering K – held at 110 Prospect Village, Trenton
Camp Small Adventures is the perfect introduction to the summer camp experience for preschoolers and little ones entering Kindergarten. Held at our Prospect Village location, our staff creates an engaging environment that encourages campers to learn, play, make new friends, and become more independent. Kids will enjoy an array of awesome age-appropriate activities that are designed for a full summer of fun and positive learning experiences! That’s what summers are made of at the Capital Area YMCA!
Under the caring and expert direction of Miss Leanne, children will experience Academic Enrichment, Arts and Crafts, Sports, STEM, Swimming and Field Trips. Our schedule will keep the campers interested, engaged and energized throughout the day, but don’t be surprised if they come home tired!
For more information or to apply, contact Leanne Alexandrini at 609.599.9622, ext. 210 or email@example.com.
Look at what we have!
New Camps Starting July 13th at Prospect Village and running for 6 weeks!
To Register a Child entering 1st or 2nd Grade click here – SOLD OUT –
Safety is our #1 Priority
- Everyone (campers, counselors, parents and building staff) entering the building will be screened daily through survey and temperature assessment
- We adhere to specific COVID-19 standards for cleaning and sanitizing as per the NJ Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control
- Daily staff meetings and COVID-19 training
- Lower Camper-to-Staff ratios and at no time will there be more than 10 campers in a room – most programs will run out doors.
- The program adheres to the standards of social distancing as much as possible
- We have an emergency plan in place should there be the onset of symptoms for a child or adult present during the camp. This includes separation, social distancing and immediate communication to all involved via text and email followed by phone calls.
- In compliance with the Department of Health, space is limited
Hygiene, Cleaning and Sanitation
- Updated methods to provide a comprehensive and effective cleaning regimen approved by the CDC and State Department of Health.
- Campers do not share toys, game, or other equipment and they are all cleaned between each use.
- Campers only interact with their counselors and their group.
- Dedicated cleaning staff will constantly disinfect high-touch hard surfaces including door handles, light switches, faucets, toys and games, etc.