Camp Adventures at Trenton
Entering grades 1st and 2nd – held at Prospect Village, Trenton
Entering 3rd grade through 6th grade – held at 431 Pennington Ave, Trenton
THIS IS WHAT SUMMER IS MADE OF! The fun never stops at Camp Adventures! We’ll have opening and closing ceremonies, camp songs, arts and crafts projects, drama performances, sports, music, STEM activities, and special events designed around weekly themes.
Summer Camp is the best time for kids to grow and develop independently. We provide campers with a positive environment for them to build character and develop leadership traits that will translate into the upcoming school year and beyond!
Under the caring and expert direction of Miss Vicky, your child will experience Academic Enrichment, Arts and Crafts, Sports and STEM. Our schedule will keep the campers interested, engaged and energized throughout the day, but don’t be surprised if they come home tired!
New Educational Camp for this Summer starting July 13th and running for six weeks.
Monday to Thursday 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
Safety is our #1 Priority
- Everyone (campers, counselors, parents and building staff) entering the building will be screened daily through survey and temperature assessment
- We adhere to specific COVID-19 standards for cleaning and sanitizing as per the NJ Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control
- Daily staff meetings and COVID-19 training
- Lower Camper-to-Staff ratios and at no time will there be more than 10 campers in a room – most programs will run out doors.
- The program adheres to the standards of social distancing as much as possible
- We have an emergency plan in place should there be the onset of symptoms for a child or adult present during the camp. This includes separation, social distancing and immediate communication to all involved via text and email followed by phone calls.
- In compliance with the Department of Health, space is limited
Hygiene, Cleaning and Sanitation
- Updated methods to provide a comprehensive and effective cleaning regimen approved by the CDC and State Department of Health.
- Campers do not share toys, game, or other equipment and they are all cleaned between each use.
- Campers only interact with their counselors and their group.
- Dedicated cleaning staff will constantly disinfect high-touch hard surfaces including door handles, light switches, faucets, toys and games, etc.
For more information or to apply, contact Victoria Gist at 609.599.9622, ext. 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volcano experiment sand art projects are just a few of the fun things we do at summer camp!
Trenton Music Makers attending Camp Adventures!
Pre School Campers having a blast!